Paradise High School believes that a sports program can benefit high school students in many ways that are valuable to both the student and to our society:
- Develop scholarship, health, strength, agility, coordination skills, recreational interests, physical fitness and habits of clean living
- Learn sportsmanship, fair play, honesty and respect for rules and authority
- Develop qualities of cooperation, teamwork, competition, leadership, initiative, responsibility, subordination of self to the welfare of the team and school, self-respect, courtesy for others, perseverance and courage
- Have fun with fellow students and visiting teams
Requirements to participate in Bobcat sports:
- All paperwork completed with online clearance and Pre-participation history and sports physical exam
- All athletes must have a 2.0 GPA or higher with no more than one “F”.
- If you went to another HIGH school you will need to come in to see the Athletic Director and fill out more paperwork which you will be given in the meeting.
- All debts cleared (school and athletic):student-athletes will not be cleared to participate until all debts are cleared
- Attendance will be an ongoing participation requirement.UNEXCUSED absents will result in one contest sit out.